View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

[Staff Applycation]Corvo

on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:34 pm
-Informations-

Your in-game name:Corvo
Your real life name:Verly Amanda
Hours In-Game:31:00

Convince us why should we choose you(At least 100 words+):When I read the job posting I noticed that you specifically mentioned you were in need of someone with proven experience in being part of staff team,I am confident that I will bring much more value to your team than you have ever had, and I will shine as Protect the everything in your Server,It is not just about the successful projects and top companies that I have been a part of, but also the skills I have developed over the years, which have helped me build effective with being staff member,involved with. The accomplishments I have achieved in my prior positions are the result of possessing the qualities you are looking for in an employee,with my exceptional teaching skills, I will provide quality training to new staff, which will reduce external training programs and cost to the company,I have passion for the job and I’m highly motivated to perform my best,I can offer to to TUN Staff team the good things such as the maturity, respectful, fun, loyalty and Organization,and be helpful with everyone and respect them, knowledge of the server, and I deliver what I promise, I worked so hard and performed , effectuate a perfect work output in an immense way. My hard work will lead great results that could effect the growth of the company,i'm also loyal and A loyal individual bears an honest looks, moral characteristics & disciplined manners,guiding the operations of the Server while moving ahead with necessary plans. Just give me a chance to prove my competence and you will see what I can do,It’s not just my background leading successful projects for top companies — or my people skills, which have helped me develop great relationships with developers, vendors, and senior managers alike. But I’m also passionate about this industry and I’m driven to deliver high-quality work.

Why do you think you're better than anyone else:I deserve a chance at Staff team because I promise that I will be loyal to The Staff team, I'm also a good English speaker and a Loyal guy and also a mature guy ,which is the most important thing of any player,also i'm saeg supporter as you can see i'm helping everyone,I can offer to to SAEG Staff team the good things such as the maturity, respectful, fun, loyalty and Organization,and be helpful with everyone and respect them.
Tell us something about yourself:My name is Verly amanda, I would like to start off by saying that I'm grateful that I have had this opportunity to have found this Joyous community which made me quite open with others made me get out of my shell as I can express It's because of this community that I have had things to do every day aside from my daily IRL routine and because of these things I had to do virtually that I met a lot of cool friends that made life easier to deal with. Now let's get into my application, I'm applying for the Staff position because I believe that I can Moderate the server at a 100% if I was given the chance to , I've had a pretty decent experience when it came to dealing with problems on a daily basis such as (Players misbehaving / bugs exploiting & finding them) and I have out-done myself within every part of these categories, however, I believe there's more that I can do I have taken my time to prove my worthy of the server's player based appreciation and I earned a lot of experience.

-Skills-

You made any videos in the past?N/A
You have made any bases which are added on TUN?N/A

-History-
Past TUN Clans:ZETAS
Past punishments:N/A

You ever had a ban from a staff member? If so write the reason+duration:N/A
View user profile

Re: [Staff Applycation]Corvo

on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:08 am
Never Check
View previous topicBack to topView next topic