View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

[Staff Application ]Skizzer.

on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:24 pm
. wrote:
-Informations-

Your in-game name: My current ingame name is Skizzer.
Your real life name: My real life name is Aymen.
Hours In-Game: I started playing this server yesterday when Fightback informed me about it so i dont have much.

Convince us why should we choose you(At least 100 words+): First of all, I think that I am mature enough to become a staff. I have never been muted for insulting/flaming or such, whenever I get flamed or something like that I simply report the one who insulted me. Whenever I have a conflict with someone I try to handle it as soon as I can by asking him what's wrong, if they don't want to forgive me at least I can say that I've tried!
I am not a no-lifer, I admit. I play TUN around 3-4 hours per day, that's because I organize my schedule very well, I'm at school for 9-10 hours per day, I am a guide in a youth group for autistic kids as well, I meet with friends and I still have time to play computer games.
I love to help new members or people who try to understand some stuff on the server, I have started to actively help in support chat as much as I can, and I love it! I am sure that there are some staffs who don't really like to handle reports that much but without getting them checked it ruins some players' game-play, if I become a Staff one day I will try as much as I can and handle reports pretty fast so people will be able to enjoy the game-play like they should.
Furthermore, there is no trial mod active Staffs.
I have achieved a lot in TUN compared to a pretty new guy, I have 10 hours and I've succeeded to create a group which i can own the map. I'm really motivated to get this job in order to help the Staff team.
I think that I am good for the server, everyone knows my attitude and I rarely become mad. I am trying to be honest as much as I can, no matter if it's a friend or an enemy, I'll be honest with him.
I'm also trying to improve the server by suggesting some new ideas and reporting some bugs. Some of my suggestions have been added and they made TUN a better place to play in.
In conclusion, I think that I can be beneficial for the server and for its players as long as you'll give me a chance to show that I am worthy for this job.

Why do you think you're better than anyone else: I'm a simply guy who showes a great behaviour toward others i'm friendly one i always like to chill and make some fun i'm not ugly and im not trying to be.
Tell us something about yourself: My name is Aymen i'm a tunisian guy with 18 years old i live in a city called Sousse i'm a football player i have my brother playing this server he is named as Fightback and he is a super mod so i'm trying to move on his way to make this server great.

-Skills-

You made any videos in the past? Nope
You have made any bases which are added on TUN? Nope

-History-
Past TUN Clans:
Past punishments:

You ever had a ban from a staff member? If so write the reason+duration:
View user profile

Re: [Staff Application ]Skizzer.

on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:27 pm
Pending Contact Owner/Co-Owner In-Games.
View user profile

on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:03 pm
. wrote:
-Informations-

Your in-game name: My current ingame name is hamoxb
Your real life name: My real life name is Mohamed Mahmoud
Hours In-Game:9:40

Convince us why should we choose you(At least 100 words+): First of all, I think that I am mature enough to become a staff. I have never been muted for insulting/flaming or such, whenever I get flamed or something like that I simply report the one who insulted me. Whenever I have a conflict with someone I try to handle it as soon as I can by asking him what's wrong, if they don't want to forgive me at least I can say that I've tried!
I am not a no-lifer, I admit. I play TUN around 5-6 hours per day, that's because I organize my schedule very well, I'm at school for 9-10 hours per day, I am a guide in a youth group for autistic kids as well, I meet with friends and I still have time to play computer games.
I love to help new members or people who try to understand some stuff on the server, I have started to actively help in support chat as much as I can, and I love it! I am sure that there are some staffs who don't really like to handle reports that much but without getting them checked it ruins some players' game-play, if I become a Staff one day I will try as much as I can and handle reports pretty fast so people will be able to enjoy the game-play like they should.
Furthermore, there is no trial mod active Staffs.
I have achieved a lot in TUN compared to a pretty new guy, I have 10 hours and I've succeeded to create a group which i can own the map. I'm really motivated to get this job in order to help the Staff team.
I think that I am good for the server, everyone knows my attitude and I rarely become mad. I am trying to be honest as much as I can, no matter if it's a friend or an enemy, I'll be honest with him.
I'm also trying to improve the server by suggesting some new ideas and reporting some bugs. Some of my suggestions have been added and they made TUN a better place to play in.
In conclusion, I think that I can be beneficial for the server and for its players as long as you'll give me a chance to show that I am worthy for this job.

Why do you think you're better than anyone else: I'm a simply guy who showes a great behaviour toward others i'm friendly one i always like to chill and make some fun i'm not ugly and im not trying to be.
Tell us something about yourself: My name is Aymen i'm a tunisian guy with 18 years old i live in a city called Sousse i'm a football player i have my brother playing this server he is named as Fightback and he is a super mod so i'm trying to move on his way to make this server great.

-Skills-

You made any videos in the past? N/A
You have made any bases which are added on TUN? N/A

-History-
Past TUN Clans:SWAT , Terrorists and soon Military
Past punishments:N/A

You ever had a ban from a staff member? If so write the reason+duration:N/A
* Iwill Be so Happy if i Got Accpted in This Apply and Have A Nice Time *
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum: