View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

[Staff Application]Hell-Boy!

on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:42 pm
Your in-game name:Hell-Boy!
Your real life name:Mohamed
Hours In-Game: 2 hours, I was having more than 5 hours in my other account and somehow the server bugged and the hours got restarted as they told me, I'm one of the most active players in this host.

Convince us why should we choose you(At least 100 words+): You guys should choose me because I do play this server daily and weekly and I'm willing the help the administration of this server with supporting the new players since I do have the required knowledge to do so.However, I never wanted to gain the admin's rights just to have fun or to abuse but in the same time to earn some knowledge and respect around the server within the players and in advance I do help the server, so we're equal somehow, hope that's enough for you to know what I ever all wanted for this server which is a good thing.

Why do you think you're better than anyone else:Because I have the skill to become an admin, I should be better than anyone else because I also becoming active and my hobby is getting known as a TUN RPG player, I used to be a staff member in some sort of servers just like this, that means I do have the experience for this job and all I need is an opportunity as everyone needs a shot.
Tell us something about yourself:I'm a normal student who lives in tunisia and I discovered this server alone just by scrolling servers and finding a right one just like this, so I do go to school as everyone does and my passing is to burn time by playing this game.

-Skills-

You made any videos in the past?Yes a lot but I do forgot some basics
You have made any bases which are added on TUN?Not at all but I hope that will be bound to happen soon

-History-
Past TUN Clans:I create my own one,
Past punishments:N/A

You ever had a ban from a staff member? If so write the reason+duration:N/A
View user profile

Re: [Staff Application]Hell-Boy!

on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:49 pm
Accepted,Contact Owner/Co-Owner In-Games. Thx for applications.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum