View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

[Staff Application]#CoMuNI

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:55 am
-Informations-

Your in-game name: #CoMuNI
Your real life name: Saputra Halim
Hours In-Game: 4:48

Convince us why should we choose you(At least 100 words+): First off all, I'd to thank whom are reading my application.We've got high amount of Indonesia reports, and there not indonesia staff player,So i want join staff team for first staf from indonesia in TUN. I've decided to apply and keep helping as always, trying to be part of the staff team. I'm always helping newbies, also other players too whenever they need help. We got a lot Indonesia players. Since I started my new career, I decided to do everything alone. From now on, I'm another person, not like before. I wish you understand me guys, I did some mistakes with some people, I admit that, my apologies to everyone.

Why do you think you're better than anyone else: i think i'm good player and active, and I think I deserve to be a staff member.

Tell us something about yourself: well,my name is saputra i'm 15 years old i'm from indonesia and i live at city jakarta i'm student in junior high school.I have 2 borthers and 1 sister. I'm playing mta from 2013, i join TUN server because my friend invite me to playing there. My hobbie is playing games/swimming/football.

-Skills-

You made any videos in the past? Nope
You have made any bases which are added on TUN? Nope

-History-
Past TUN Clans: Gladiators - Founder
Past punishments: N/A

You ever had a ban from a staff member? If so write the reason+duration: N/A
View user profile

Re: [Staff Application]#CoMuNI

on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:29 pm
Denied Bad Applications
View previous topicBack to topView next topic