View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

[Staff Apply] Rage

on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:51 pm
-Informations-

Your in-game name : [GOV]Rage-RCT
Your real life name : Byansyah Surya Pradifta Anwari
Hours In-Game : 7 Hours
Convince us why should we choose you(At least 100 words+) :  I think that I should be accepted because I am active player , and I have a good experience , and I am helpfull so I would help newbies . I think that I deserve that duty and I will stay work hard to achieve it. I'll make sure that I'm going to perform it very well and I assure you that I'm going to hold this great responsibility very well, As I wrote down below,i love when someone asks me to help,of course I will go to him immediately. Spending such a long time in this server has made me skillful , knowledgeable , and aware of most of the rules , features and functions of the server. Being a part of a Staff means working hard strategically. If this application got accepted this will begin my jorney.

Why do you think you're better than anyone else : I'd like to be a Staff in order to contribute more to the server. I'd like to help all the players in the server and lead them to the right path. I , Furthermore, I'd like to bring some entertainment to the server, Because game isn't worth playing if you dont enjoy it and if you don't have fun. I want every players  to feel accepted and good in this game. I don't want anyone to feel useless or abandoned. This is my passion to make the server more greater and bigger.

Tell us something about yourself : Hello, my real name is Byan. I'm a 16 years old high school student, I've spent all of my life in Indonesia My family consists of 4 members. I'm a hard worker, mature, respectful and a friendly guy. I love communicating with people and spreading love around. I like to discover  new stuff, basically adventures. I'm a very creative person, always like to come up with new ideas and new activities to do. I'm good in taking decisions and I really care to achieve my goals. I also love listening to music, it helps me to relax and focus more on work. I like to play online games such as GTA, MTA, FIFA, CS:GO and Black Ops 3. I also play some online games on my phone such as Online Soccer Manager and Game Of War. Moreover, I'm a very nice person and I love communicating/helping people.

-Skills-

You made any videos in the past? : I have YouTube channel but I'm not regularly uploaded the videos.
You have made any bases which are added on TUN? I have many base files, but none of them are accepted, but now i'm a part of Government. so I think it is not neccesary.

-History-
Past TUN Clans: Imperials - Founder
Past punishments: None

You ever had a ban from a staff member? If so write the reason+duration : None
View user profile

Re: [Staff Apply] Rage

on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:59 pm
Denied.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum